Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jay O'leary








Jay O'leary is one of the biggest characters I have ever met. He is a pervert, he doesn't care what anyone thinks about him, he cusses like a sailor, and then he is a great dad. His art is usually controversial. Which is what I love about him. I met him last year when my boyfriend at the time wanted a tattoo. So we went to a little tattoo shop called Seaworthy, and I was not expecting to get a tattoo and Jay convince me by drawing the fairy that is now on my arm. Jay ended up getting his own shop and now I go there. Its called Spitshade. 

The painting I have posted that looks like Charlie and the Chocolate factory, is actually and painting making fun of Mormans. He calls is Joseph Smith and the Shit Factory. He is selling this piece for $66.60. Just to piss people off. The other two paintings on here I had not seen until recently and I love them. He is so weird and he takes it out on his paintings. If you ever wanna get a tattoo, go to Jay.

No comments:

Post a Comment